Homework in progress…..
Daisy — roots are used in Shrinking Potion
Ginger root — used in Wit-Sharpening Potion
Peppermint — leaves used in the Elixir to Induce Euphoria
Anise — is one of the ingredients in Beautifying Potion, it give it a wonderful flavour
Ivy — a main ingredient in Forgetfulness Potion, beware if not sparingly it can be toxic
Answer the following potions questions:
1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
A: Allergen Solution
C: Babbling Befuddlement
D: Wandering Agent
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
A: It is the second ingredient you add
B: Before it is removed from the fire
C: You don’t add them, they aren’t part of the potion
D: After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?
A: The Draught of Living Death
C: Calming Draft
D: Elixir to Induce Euphoria
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what?
A: Swelling Solution
B: Deflating Draught
C: Shrinking Solution
D: Sleeping Draught
My potion is Brighter Side of Life Potion. It causes anyone to drink it to pep up and be jolly for an hour or so. The more gin the brighter life will be 😉
Ingredients are gin (to taste), ice and mango puree juice. Yummy. Add ice to a glass, pour in gin (the more the merrier I use Daresbury’s Quintessential) and top of with lots of mango puree. You can add a strawberry or two as garish!